We are recruiting: Tutor/Assessors with the drive, passion and desire to work with disadvantaged and disenfranchised but talented young people, to achieve their full potential by becoming Fitness Instructors through the ‘TAG Apprenticeship Programme’.
You must be qualified to at least a Level 3 in Health and Fitness sector, have relevant professional work experience, hold or be willing to work towards PTTLS and A1, V1 qualifications. You will also need to be able to deliver and assess Key Skills in English and Math’s.
- Have the attitude, aptitude and conviction to support young people to realise their full potential
- Have to be motivated, creative and work well under pressure
- Relish the opportunity to make a significant difference
- Be rewarded for excellent performance and achievement
- Want to work as part of a high performing team
- Be flexible in your approach to your work and go the extra mile when needed
- Support you as a team member in every aspect of your job
- Provide you with the resources and equipment required to do this job
- Provide Professional Development
- Give you the chance to change lives in your everyday work
- Provide you with the training you require in this role
- Provide an excellent remuneration package
All candidates will be subject to a CRB check.
The salary for this role is £22 to 30k OTE